Cautions & Warnings
Caution is advised for anyone that is:
- A child under the age of 18
- Pregnant & breastfeeding - seek advice from your GP before use
- Avoid whitening a minimum of one week before or after any dental treatment
- Avoid brushing teeth 2 hours before whitening with toothpaste
- If you suffer from tooth sensitivity, you can use desensitizing gel, toothpaste (Sensodyne) bonjela or Orajel to assist with discomfort. If symptoms persist seek medical advice
- Do not use the product after the expiry date printed underneath your kit.
- Avoid swallowing during the session. The whitening gel should not be consumed where possible and avoid direct contact with your gums or eyes
- The user manual is a guide, and please remember your comfort, health and safety and experience is what is most important at all times
- Do not overfill the mouth tray with whitening gel, if you have crooked teeth you can apply a minimal amount of gel in the areas where the mouth tray will not make any contact. Use a cotton bud to apply gel to the surface of the tooth and avoid putting the whitening gel on gums where possible.
People with health issues that may be affected by the listed ingredients;
Glycerol 25%, Propylene Glycol 25%, Purified Water 27%, Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic acid 2%, carbamer 2%, Polyvinylpyrrolidone 1%, Carbamide peroxide 18%
Ingredients are listed on the back of the kit — any person that suffers from allergies, damaged enamel, gum disease or decaying teeth.
We recommend you seek advice from your GP or dentists before purchasing or using our products if you have:
People that suffer from allergies and skin conditions that are highly sensitive or have a history of reacting to beauty products, creams, gels or similar.
People with health-related issues – e.g. colitis or Crohn's as these health issues can cause damage to your enamel.
- Decayed or thin teeth
- Damaged or no enamel
- Frail or thin teeth
- Periodontal disease
- Exposed roots
- Had a root canal
- Overly sensitive teeth
- Have had recent oral surgery
- Decayed teeth
- Exposed dentin
- Jaw problems
- Cosmetic surgery
- Dental cosmetics, caps, implants
If the whitening solution comes into contact with any body part that it is not intended for, wash and flush the area with cold water until it is removed. If you continue to experience any painful discomfort seek medical advice immediately.
Recommended Product Storage and cleaning
We recommend leaving the contents of your product in the kit box it was delivered in and storing your kit in a cool, dry place or "keep away from moisture" and avoid humid environments. Avoid placing your teeth whitening kit or contents of the kit in direct sunlight. The recommended storage temperature is between 2-18 degrees and no more than 40 degrees.
Ensure you place the whitening gel cap back on the syringe after every use to ensure gel does not get contaminated. Ensure proper washing, wiping and or sterilizing of the mouth tray, and syringe tip before and after use.
We recommend cleaning the led light with a clean cloth rinsed with warm water and wiping the led light with the damp cloth appropriately. We do not advise rinsing the Led light in water to avoid any electrocution.
All users of Fever products including customers, ambassadors, prize winners, competition winners, giveaway receivers, promoters, partners, agencies, family and friends or gift recipients are encouraged to read our warnings and FAQ'S before use of any products either directly or indirectly promoted by Fever.
If you accept any products free or purchase any products from Fever Limited you acknowledge you have thoroughly read, understood and acknowledge how to store the product, use and apply the product, and you also recognize that if you have any medical conditions whether you are aware or unaware that you do use the products at your discretion and risk. We recommend that if you are unsure of the status of your oral health or general health condition that you seek medical advice before using the product.